Sunday, May 01, 2005

Don't feel like Sunday

Went to Allans for 3 consecutive days. First day was to get a midi keyboard (Yes I got one, hehe..) and second day was to get a cable (Because I was too excited during the first day and I forgot) . And today was to returned the cable because they gave me a wrong one, and yet it was closed! How can I not remember today's a Sunday? My jaw almost reached the floor as I saw the "CLOSED" sign. Now I gotta go again tomorrow after class.

No it wasn't near at all.. 15 minutes walk from my place. Well, 10 minutes precisely. And with the weather getting colder each day, I felt so reluctant to go there again. If I wasn't very eager to record midi, I would have just F*** it.. And I've been staying up late yesterday night, spending time in forums to find out what's the best cable to use, how to route signal bla bla bla so I can start doing some shit today.

Quote of the day: Don't expect help when you demand it as if it is your right.

1 Old Comments:

U KNOW ..
I should seriously think abt having a planner..

a specific task planner..
in fact,

the way i look at things..
i just do it as and when i like it..

very time consuming becos i always get tied down with other stuffs..
in the end, the things jst got delayed..

Priority is a must in my planner,
and i should write it down..
then i can understand and plan ahead..

what do u think?

who else,
char siew..


p/S: last night i ate 2 siew bao, and 1 siew mai, 1 har kow, 1 lou mai kai, 1 tao sar bao, 1 red bean soup... I realised it isnt doing me good at all.. becs sore throat very pain..
:(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM, May 02, 2005