Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm Purple-d

Yes I was busy yesterday. I woke up at 10 and went out at 11. Hoping that no one is in the studio so I can have 1 hour more by myself. But then one of my classmate was there.. Well I went to the other studio to wait for my turn whilst tranfering what I did to the network.

The shitty part about having the latest software in your computer is not always a "cool"thing. Infact, I failed to open one of the files which I was almost done with it. That's when I stared at the ceiling and start swearing, fuck.. Oh ya, you've done it at home, so what? Your version is too new mate, we can't open here. We can't backward the file to an older version. I told myself that while trying to ignore the error message, and of course hoping for a blardee miracle.

Yoohoo, I gotta redo! I spent the next 6 hours + completing 3 of the assignments. As I've only booked 4 hours, thank God the someone after me didn't turn up and I've got another 2 hours extra!

I almost turned purple after the session. WHY IS THE AIR-COND SO FUCKING COLD? WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO? TURNED ME INTO A FROZEN SPECIMEN??? I felt like being locked in the freezer for 6 hours. I need to stay, I can't leave, #~^X%#&%@^&%~%^%X

The moment I stepped of that studio was.. heavenly heaven. Good thing is I finished the assignmentsss. Forgive me for not having any musical sense for the last one, I was freezing in there.

1 Old Comments:

uh uh...i sense a lot of angst. hehe. time to...'chill' :P

By Blogger David Yoong, at 9:46 AM, October 03, 2005