Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bla

Everything looked grey to me today. Don't ask me why. I got no idea. I was moody. Must be PMS.

Yes I missed class for 2 days in a row. I just don't feel like going that's all. Anyway, Terina said it was boring to the max and as usual our "dear" lecturer was bullshitting again..

We went Nando's for dinner. I felt better after that. =)
Spoke to Mandy. Felt even better. =)

I rejected her invitation of the BBQ party this Saturday. I'm not trying to isolate myself from the whole world, but the fact that Endeavour Hills is VERY far, for someone who rely on public transport 100%-ly..

But there's always next time gal! You wait.. for me to get a car.. =P

Now listening: Billy Ocean - When the going gets tough

1 Old Comments:

知足常乐。
我想有车是很好,没有也不必叹气。。
你还有健全双脚,能带你去这里那里。。
我们在这里也只是过眼云烟, 不要太在意。。
我时常看到比我的健康还糟糕的人,因为生活需要,他们还是硬着头皮度日,生活艰苦。。

我会因此而看开些,庆幸自己的情况还不是那么坏。。庆幸自己还能走。。庆幸自己有关心自己的家人和朋友。。

生外物。。有就有。。
没有,也不要紧。。

叉烧字。

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM, October 12, 2005