Monday, October 03, 2005

It's spring

Happy October!! The weather is great today!! Sunny day with breezing wind. Couldn't ask for more.. It was the sun that woke me up actually, not the alarm.

Today the class were shock to know that Chris is resigning. His last day would be 18th November. But then, good for him because teaching wasn't what he want for career. Good news for some of us as we think he bullshit alot. Hehe.. Anyways, good luck!

Midi assignmentS supposed to due today, that was why I tried my best to finish it last week! Apparently I was the only who "completed" it. The rest just have excuses of not being able to get it done by pointing their fingers to the studio and the gears. Ya right.. tell me why I can get it done then? Cos I start it months ago? By asking till the supervisors show me how to do? Come on you bunch of lazy fuckers.. Sigh.. I know its hard, but isn't it the whole point of getting assignments? I don't see any point of cancelling any of them. Chris was even funnier by asking us if any of us will go crazy if he said forget about all the midi assignments!? I raised my hand straight away. Of course I'll turned insane even if you cancel one of them! Well, he's still trying to come up with something. You better don't.. Or I'll have to complain. By all means.

Alright, I ain't that pissed actually. The weather is too good to let this whole thing to ruin it. I went Myer, shopping. To be specific, I went to Biotherm counter ONLY. I bought a shower cream, softening exfoliator and moisturizer with reasonable price. My skin is getting abit dry after the whole winter, its time to quench my skin's thirst before summer arrives and before I attend my bro's wedding.

I realised I haven't been shaving my armpit hair for er.. sometime. So I guess now its the time to shave.. hehe.. On my way home after shopping, there was this lady wearing T shirt and she as holding the grip on top. Me as an Asian obviously shorter than her can see her armpit hair. Holy shit! Guess what, it was worse than a man! Mine is long, but hers.. too long till they curled up! Like the "Fatt Choi" we had on one of the dishes during CNY. Yuxx.. I didn't decide to shave because I saw hers, but for the fact that I might be wearing T shirt and short sleeve soon..

That's all for today for the time being..

1 Old Comments:

yeap, had some glorious weather lately! wheeeeeee!

By Blogger jeanchristie, at 8:41 AM, October 07, 2005