Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm 24 already..

Well yesterday was great. Just another slightly special and ordinary day. Special because it was my birthday and ordinary because life still goes on. I went to class, saw my new lecturer. He did gave me a good impression. He was going through some very basic stuff about Dreamweaver and HTML and Photoshop on how to build a website.. So I told him during the break about what I've done before etc etc, and he said these 4 weeks he'll cover all these basic stuff about flash and other Multimedia application and understand my situation as he's done a Multimdia degree himself too. He'll try to speak with the college and see what he can do to help me not waste my time attending class so that I can finish my assignments. How nice huh..

ANYWAY.. Can't believe I'm 24 years old now.. Still don't achieve much in life.. Bah! Ok ok.. I'll work next year la..

Unlike years ago, I mean when I was still 18 or before, I would want to have many many friends around me, go party or and be "HAPPENING". But as time goes by, I slowly drift away from those lifestyle, I started to seek for peace. The word says it all. I want peace.

Lazy to type out what I did the whole day but here are a few pics..

My Nocciolato cake

Too dark can't see me..

We're not photogenic AT ALL! This is not me!

Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday! I was so touched to receive parcel from my family which I almost burst in tears. The postman tried to deliever it last Friday but they couldn't get in the front door of the apartment. I got the tracking number from my bro yesterday and I FLY as in RUN to the post office as they're closing in 15 minutes! Managed to reach there 5 minutes earlier.. Haha.. Cos I didn't want to collect it today, no meaning mah..

So glad that I have family who loves me so much! I'll be back in 2 weeks!!!

1 Old Comments:

Oooo....happy birthday!!! :)
missed it.

By Blogger , at 5:53 AM, November 23, 2005