Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another 6 hours..

So that means no MSN today. I was smiling when I got up this morning. Don't know why. At least I'm smiling rather than frowning rite?

I booked the TLA which is this..

..from 12-2pm. Some idiot didn't turn up before me.. I could have go in earlier.. It's so damn hard to book this particular room since the whole world want to use it.. Anyway, I got the dry mix from Thursday fixed but was chase away by someone after me cos I was using her 10 minutes. So can't finish the wet mix..

Then I proceed to the other room which I saw Terina in one of the rooms doing her assignments. I did helped her out abit. I really can't pretend to be selfish or acting as if I'm a smart arse by watching other people struggle, although at SOME point I did kept a few things to myself which I didn't tell her. She was messaging me since yesterday on how to do this and that. So I thought I'll just tell her face to face today since I'm going in too. At least I don't feel that bad..

Had my surround mix done!! It was fun to play around with surround.. Only 5.1 but enough for me to move any track in any way from any direction that I wish!

5 out of 11 assignments done. 6 more to go in 18 days.. Ganbate!!!!!

0 Old Comments: