Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hahahahha...

OK la, sorry Terina. Maybe yesterday I was abit pissed when I saw the msg, but the fact is that you did piss me off. And thanks for helping out abit today.

The live to 2 track recording today finally was over!! I was so scared I might not be able to finish yesterday until I couldn't sleep properly and woke up damn early this morning. Now that it is over, I felt sooooo relief.

The guy I found in melband.com.au, Lachlan came just in time! And Evan turned up early too! It was easy to mike up as there was only 1 vocal and 1 acoustic guitar. I told Lachlan to play the tambourine, hehe. Both of them started practising for the next 1 hour or so while I'm setting things up and getting the effects and compressor to work. Altogether we've recorded 8 different versions, full song of Incubus - Drive. For the first few take, the vocal sounds great! But some of it the guitar play wrong chord or the tambourine don't sound right or the effects not working etc.. By the 8th times, he was.. out of tune abit..

It turned out not bad overall! But IF you compare with the original acoustic version, then of course something is missing. Hehe.. Anyway, a busy and happy day cos I'm left with 3.. THREE.. YES 3! assignments! Monday will be the day I hand up everything.. Just wait..

0 Old Comments: