Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WTF

I'm feeling abit tense up right now. Must be the recording tomorrow. I don't know why I'm like that, maybe I'm afraid I might not do a good job, or I don't know how it should be etc.

What piss me off a minute ago was Terina msg me, asking me can she join me tomorrow and record another song for her so she can use it as her assignment. She's just.. I don't know.. Hopeless?

She didn't do anything, never put on any effort and now she want something. I'm just like her, don't know anyone who's in a band. But I did try to search online and finally got someone in. And all the pre-production info that I've collected, she didn't do anything and she just wanna put a foot on my stuff.. The requirement didn't say we cannot do in pairs, but now since Evan is playing the acoustic guitar for me, isn't he should be in the first priority for the recording copy than you?

How dare you ask me at the first place? Not sure, go and ask. Don't know how, learn!!! Things don't fall from the sky!

0 Old Comments: