Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disney High School Musical Ice Tour

I'm going I'm going this Friday! Free tickets from my clients! Don't know why I'm so excited.. Maybe because its free.. haha.. Partly because I've been doing this job's TV promo since April, the client's client which is the agency people maximum gave me hard time during the recording. But I'm so glad its all over and she actually turned out to be so nice and gave us tickets.

All the late nights because of this recording has come to an end because I finally won't have to do the promo anymore. I don't mind doing it but maybe less fussy client will be better. In fact, it turned out quite good on tv, maybe what she insisted was right. Don't know don't care now. I just wanna go watch this show. The last on ice show I watched was beauty and the beast which dad brought me there when I was still a kid.


I had durian just now. My fingers still smell like durian.. I wonder will I still smell it when I dig my nose in the night.. =)

0 Old Comments: