Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last day

I sent out email informing all my clients about my resignation on Thursday evening. On Friday morning, I received calls from them. Everyone kept asking me the same question, why, where, when etc etc. I know, I will be missed and of course for sure I will miss working with all of you. In a way, I'm sad because I'm leaving the company though its not the best company ever. I'm really touched when some clients actually offer some contacts they have in HK to me.. Thanks. I really appreciate that. In other way I'm happy too because I'm about to step on a journey of no turning back, a brand new chapter of my life.

I'll be facing life with months of not working, not having income and living on my savings. Honestly, that scares me. It still does. But like what I've said to myself thousand times over and over again, don't look back and respect my own decision.

I celebrated my last day with 2 of my colleagues and a voice talent. I'm really grateful for the Thai dinner she bought us. Like what she said, how often do I quit my job.. hahaha.. It was really really good. This place is out of no where in Sg Buloh with factories and villages in there. I'm surprise how she can even find that place. On our way back, I had this first time experience in my life. Sitting in a BMW convertible, with the roof open in Malaysia! Wow.. even when I was in Aussie I never had that chance. I always thought it is cool to sit in that kinda car, I did it today! It was weird to do this in Malaysia, with the concern of road safety and amount of carbon monoxide we're inhaling but what the heck, life's short and I love it!!!!

1 Old Comments:

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM, June 29, 2009