Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Exam + Sorethroat

Got exam later at 6pm, still haven't finish studying yet. So happy today, sis is on her way here! Yay! She will be here for a month and we'll be heading back home together! Can't wait for that, I crave for Malaysia food so badly!

I wasn't in the mood to blog yesterday, I was too full! Had "country pie". It wasn't really a pie though. Just cheese and mashed potato and minced meat and salsa sauce and cheese topping again. It was delicious, really. Anyone can cook this. Here's how it looked like..



I felt so sinful to have finished the whole bar of Crunch and so much cheese for dinner. Having sorethroat now because I ate the pie as soon as I took it out from the oven.

Yesterday on my way home, I was discussing the pros and cons of studying at JMC with 2 of my classmates. We came out with a conclusion that JMC sux! Most of the time. One question pop up from one of them, "Are you gonna stay on for second year at JMC?" I wish I knew the answer. For a split second, I wanted to say no because I wanted to transfer to SAE. But that defeats the purpose of me coming all the way here to Melbourne then. I could have go back home and study if it was SAE that I chose. Sometimes I wonder do I really like this course? Honestly, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. At least most of the time I do. Sometimes I even wanted to head home straight away. But since I'm already in it, I won't give up so easily. Thats me. Turning back is a waste of everything. My goal is to get an Advanced Diploma and I will accomplish it.

Well, gotta study now. . Blog laters.

0 Old Comments: