Thursday, March 03, 2005

K

Dearest K, I do felt heartache when I got to know that you were in trouble. But I really wish I could know why this had happened. Is it because of your temper or it was other people's fault? From someone so close to me since young to someone as normal as on the street really made me wonder. Until I was told how serious your condition was just now, I couldn't explain that feeling of mine towards you. Tears were rolling inside my eyes because, you are someone who is there since I was born. If I said I wasn't sad right now, it will be a lie. I ain't cold-blooded. I'm sad now because you got yourself into this and you did not tell us a single thing because that's the way you are and that's the way you and our family get along.

I'm not trying to blame you or anything, and I'm not trying to said I understand how you feel now. No. You are who you are today because of what the past had made you. Life isn't fair to you at the very beginning. I felt so sorry for you.. May God bless you in everything in life and may the angels stand by your side all the time to guide you in whatever you do.

0 Old Comments: