Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Jonathan Brandis

One of my favourite actor in my all time favourite TV show - Seaquest had passed away. I really didn't know he died in November, 2003. I tried to deny the fact that he was gone but whenever I typed Jonathan Brandis in google, all the news about his death confirmed everything.

How could I not heard of this news? I must be blind or something at that time. Still remember I used to keep all his magazines and pictures with me back in those days. Felt so sorry for him. He hung himself because he was under stress due to his downfall of his career.

This is him..



These pics were taken long time ago when he was still filming Seaquest with Steven Speilberg. See you in heaven Jonathan aka Lucas Wolenczak.

3 Old Comments:

You know, i would have already died on 31, Oct 2003.. if its not for you.. and others..

who else,
char siew

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM, May 11, 2005  

I guess, for all of us who grew up in the 90's, some way we would remeber and love seaquest. I love hat show too, for the dolphine and of course, jonathan. He's awfully cute!

By Blogger klyn2980, at 2:20 PM, May 11, 2005  

It was your will to live too char siew. Glad that you're still alive cos you know you're a rare species on earth.. haha..

By Blogger Tracy, at 9:02 PM, May 11, 2005