Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HP

After a long night yesterday, trying to recover deleted files, I DID IT. I managed to get back almost 100% of it! I won't do anything funny with the PC anymore.. And sorry to myself for saying I'm stupid..

I will no longer go back to the city for groceries. Partly because my place is in between city and Victoria Gardens which is here..





Empty garden behind..

I prefer to shop here more. Besides, I've got the whole Victoria St for chinese groceries on the way home. I felt like being in Vietnam whenever I walk along this street.

The happiest thing that happened today was this book..



I wanted to get the adult version but have to pre-order it. I ended up with this because my previous 5 books were this kiddy version.. It's the content that matters, not the cover..

0 Old Comments: