Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Good news!

I've got 3 good news to announce!!

1. His sis stuff is finally off to HK!! YES!!
2. I got a call for a job interview!!
3. The landlord called, informing me about new tenants!!

I was so happy until I couldn't stop smiling the whole day. Was it because of those stuff that I was keeping, which caused bad energy? As soon as those stuff gone with the truck, I received the phone call. I didn't know they still called after 2 weeks after sending my resume. So I was kinda blur when they asked me do I remember applying for the job.. haha.. I'll be having the interview at 1pm tomorrow.

While I was waiting for the truck to collect the 16 huge boxes of hers, I was staring at the advertisement along the road. National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) was having some dutch thingy going on. It makes me wonder why would someone go there.. and heck I went there today to check where the interview will be held.

Mind is so powerful that sometimes a slight thought will come true.

1 Old Comments:

hey all the best for your interview.

By Blogger , at 9:35 PM, June 28, 2005