Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm back!

Thank God the internet connection came back this morning. Wonder what took them so long. This is gonna be a lenghty post as I've got so much to tell!

Ok. Let's talk about my studies. I have informed Chris my lecturer about me taking the whole January and February off, which means I'll need to complete the course by end of December. His response was "As long as you can finish all your projects by then, go ahead". Haha.. isn't that great? Infact I think this is the best time to get myself disciplined. I was being a slacker for sometime. It's time to get my arse off the chair and start doing something! So.. I've booked my studio time for the whole month and will start booking for August next week. I'm being a little kiasu, but be safe than sorry. You'll cry for free slots if you have to go in during midnight. Besides, I've booked my ticket to go home. Tentatively it's scheduled on the 23/12 but I was thinking to change it somewhere earlier.

Ladies and gentlemen, I now proudly present pictures taken by my new mobile phone - K750i.









Not too bad huh?



Yes this is a mini aquarium. We went to get 2 gold fish this Monday. Since I can't have any pets in the apartment, fish is fine with me! They're so cute.. I fed them almost 3 times a day, not knowing if they had enough food or not. I might overfed them but better be full than hungry, right? I heard that they will get constipation if they ate too much, but they shit every now and then. Funny thing is they both eat each other's shit.. spit it out or swallow it sometimes..

2 Old Comments:

where's ur new hp photo? finally made up ur mind huh? hahaaa
kh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM, July 15, 2005  

can't help it..

By Blogger Tracy, at 12:56 PM, July 16, 2005