Monday, July 18, 2005

Why ME?

I was busy looking for crack yesterday and I gave up this afternoon because I finally accept the fact that I was just solely backside itchy. The price to pay for this itchiness is: PRICELESS

I'm not sure what I should be feeling now because I've tried every possible way. Here's how it happened. I usually save all my pictures under My Documents\My Pictures. And I had backup in D:\Backup\My Pictures. C is the system drive and D is my data drive. So in order to blardee install the software I was searching the whole damn yesterday, I had to clear some space because my C drive is running out of space. I chose to empty the "My Pictures folder because it took up about 3Gb. I cut and paste in the backup folder in D drive. This drive was running out of space too. The transfer actually stopped half way. While I was busy clearing up some space, I forgot to resume the transfer. And now it left 1.4Gb. Fark..

I didn't realised until few hours later. Within that few hours, I've defragmented my C drive, uninstalling and reinstalling the software for i-dont-know-how-many-times. The chances of getting your data back is only when you don't write anything onto that drive! I even use the system restore point before I thought of recovery software.. I've tried all sorts of recovery software, hoping for miracle but to no avail. Not even 10% of those pics recover! I'd rather it be gone than having pieces from here and there!

Thanks to my greediness, stupidity and carelessness..

0 Old Comments: