Saturday, June 25, 2005

1 week free rent

I still couldn't believe I got the key for my new apartment already. It all happened within 15 minutes upon arrival the office. I haven't even pay my rent and bond yet and they trusted me.. haha.. I didn't expect to get it but since he gave me, why not? Well, my new place will started its rents from 10th July, and I got the key 2 weeks earlier as we need to connect all the utilities ourselves including electricity, gas, telephone and water because that's a brand new building.

But I aint moving until next Friday or Saturday, which is 1st of July. Too many things to sort out. Need to disconnect here and connect there, calling up removalist etc etc. Luckily some nice friends volunteer to help us out with their car, or I'll be broke! I was thinking to hire the removalist for those big furnitures such as bed, mattress, fridge, table etc and those small things to go with the car to save money.. hehe..

0 Old Comments: