Friday, July 08, 2005

Yellow...

I'm still waiting for my internet connection to be relocate. Till then, I'll using DIAL UP. It has been ages since I last use a modem to dial up. I didn't even have a modem in my pc, I just happened to found this antique modem from the store room. Haha..

Life has been great and as normal as before, the only difference would be I'm blogging from a different apartment, facing east. I had a floorplan for this current apartment by requesting it from the agent. I need it to sort out some of the fengshui elements such as study table facing where and sleep towards what direction etc etc.

Today went to meet up with the previous landlord to sign the bond claim form and collect letters from the currnet tenants of the old place.

I was thinking to upgrade my phone to k750i.. anyone? any comments? I know it sounds dumb to change from k700i, but you see.. k750i has got memory slot expansion and 2MP camera... HOW?

2 Old Comments:

just get the K750...life is short..do whatever u want...there goes the bombings in london..
kianhong

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM, July 08, 2005  

well lets see, personally i would definately op for the 750i, reviews shows that it has got to be one of the best GSM phones out there in the market...but i don't know about price over there in australia la, for ppl back here in m'sia its damn blardee expensive la, hahaha.

By Blogger , at 12:02 AM, July 09, 2005