Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm On Schedule

I was watching this series - LOST for the past few days last week. 25 episodes in a row, damn my eyes were tired. This is one of the reason I like to download stuff, you had it all in your pc to watch, instead of being an idiot waiting for each episodes infront of the TV..

I'm off again this week. But I went in for studio today. According to MY timetable, I'm suppose to get familiar with 4 different studios before I can do the major recording. I can't wait to have all these done so that I can have my holiday. I'll be completing my course 2 months earlier than the rest which is I have to hand in everything by December 19. I spoke to Chris again today, I was somehow bugging him to tell me which software to use for one of the assignments. The problem is he hasn't decide yet and he was saying I don't know with a really I-dont-know look.. But he promised to let us know by next Monday.. GOOD..

Everything was alright just now though I almost slammed the folder on the console because I knew something was wrong but I don't know what. Thank God I sort it out later by reading the manual.. First time I think manual is useful..

I kept biting the right side of my mouth for few times at the same spot.
FEW BITES >= 1 HARD BITE
It hurts a little now as I can taste my own blood while I was chewing chewing gum. It's always like that..

0 Old Comments: