Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Thank You

Everyone in the family have read one of my post lately, the post where I told my feelings. At the very moment I expose this site to my elder bro, I didn't know he will pass it on. Or maybe my subconscious wants me to do that so that they know how I feel. A bit of both perhaps. I'm really glad that at least now they knew. My heart felt so.. light now. This feeling is so good I tell ya, the feeling of relieve. You'll never feel any better than that.

I just wanted to thank this blog so much. Without you, I'll still be stuck. And also, thanks to everyone in the family for supporting me. No wonder dad was telling me funny stuff last week said he read my blog and he almost cried, in a joking tone. And then mum was telling me just now it is up to me to decide etc.

Today is my own thanks giving day, thank you everyone!

3 Old Comments:

hey there,

wow it is INDEED a small cyber world. good to see you're doing okay in melbourne!

working or studying? anyways, one of my sis is studying there.

do keep in touch. cheers! :-)

By Blogger Rakyat, at 7:48 PM, June 22, 2005  

now didn't i tell you theres always a bright day at the end of the road and that its all good...good for ya to hear the good news. :D

By Blogger , at 2:30 PM, June 23, 2005  

you really do deserve to have your own life...ur younger bro.. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM, June 26, 2005