Saturday, October 15, 2005

I can eat

I should have get my ass up earlier this morning instead of being annoyed by my neighbours and those around because they were having party?? at 12 pm! blasting every single speaker in the apartment, eat, drink, talk, laugh.. LOUD.. Typical ang mo..

Well, I am a typical chinese too.. hehe.. Since I already got up, I might as well go out yum cha and walk walk! I love spring.. the weather is too good to stay at home. I was thinking of what to have for dinner when I was enjoying my prawn dumplings. See how important food is in my life! Ok, Let's cook something western tonight.

Fish & corn.. Steak & corn.. I know too much corn.. With mashed potato.. 2 glasses of wine on the other side.. hehe..

What a great dinner! Everything went perfect and the fest begins! Some idiots who claimed to have the torrent of LOST episode 4 conned me!!! It was episode 3! So I got nothing to watch during dinner except some TVB drama..

Oh ya, I had ice cream for dessert. Hehe.. I'm freaking full now!!! Later I got red bean soup somemore for supper..

2 Old Comments:

it's look delicious~
without the too much corn,haha~

By Blogger ahsin, at 9:21 PM, October 15, 2005  

damn!!! that looks good!!! darn now i'm hungry, lol

By Blogger , at 2:20 PM, October 17, 2005