Thursday, August 28, 2008

Buddy I miss you

Dogs are man's best friend. No matter how you scold them, they won't remember it. Even you hit them, they have the memory of a gold fish and forget about it minutes later.

Buddy just turned 13 last Sunday and I wish for more. Though we all know that dog's lifespan is not as long as human, that's why we are always prepare that one day they will leave us. When the moment is getting nearer, it felt like you've never been prepared for that day.

He's weak. He's suffering from rheumatism, anemia and bad kidney. He's always the happy one, I hate to see him there and moody, not jumping around. When I'm in bad mood, I ignore him but he never fail to cheer me up every time. I kept telling myself not to cry but I really can't help it when I'm thinking of him suffering.

I miss how he'll greet me whenever I came back from work. I miss how the I shouted Buddy whenever I'm near the door because he's always there. I miss how he wanted to eat the food I bought from outside and started scratching my pants. I miss how he ran around the garden chasing for squirrels and birds. I just miss him now..

I hope he stays strong and come home soon.

0 Old Comments: