Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When the going gets tough

The tough gets going. When things are not right, we blame. I feel so neglected now.

I always thought trust is the most important thing in a long distance relationship but I was wrong. It's freedom. Maybe I'm being very pushy but what else I can do except knowing what you're doing. I also thought I'm the luckiest long distance girlfriend one can be because my boyfriend calls me everyday but I was wrong. Talking everyday when we're running out of topic is definitely not good. I thought calling you all the time is a good way to maintain and I expect that too. I was wrong again. Everything I thought went wrong.

Maybe I expect too much and maybe you're better off without me.. No one will ever bug you to call and blame you for not calling anymore..

0 Old Comments: