Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday

Weekend is always good to sleep, eat and rot. Haha.. Years gone by and this motto of mine still holding strong. Some people might think it's a waste of time or I'm being lazy but I don't care. It's my life, I do what I like as long I don't interfere with anyone's life.

My plan was to eat slightly more healthy today, trying to detox but instead I felt so sinful after lunch. Pasta zanmai was really irresistible. Nice place, fusion food, Japanese style. Imagine eating pasta in a bowl with chopstick. Sounds weird but I kinda like it. Next time I'm gonna try their pasta with unagi or other funny combinations such as sashimi pizza though I don't take raw stuff. Besides, the dessert was fantastic. Everything just melt in your mouth. Till this very minute I still don't feel hungry. The cream sauce pasta I had have completely filled up every inch of my stomach.

0 Old Comments: