Sunday, August 31, 2008

Buddy is Home

Yea and I'm really glad but he'll be gone in 2 weeks time according to the doctor. He's suffering from kidney failure. The normal level of a kidney test is between the range of 2 to 9. When he was admitted, it was 300. By going on drip, normally it will go down but instead it increased to 400. That means the kidney is not working anymore. He couldn't eat and drink anymore. He vomited twice yesterday. It looks like some mucus stuff and yellowish..

He's no longer active. All he can do now is lie there and wait. Waiting for the light..

I cried and cried and I don't know what else I could do to ease his pain. We can't just put him to sleep because that is not fair. His life is not up to us to decide. And I know he didn't want to leave as well. I can tell from the way he look at us. I kept telling him if he sees the light, just go there.. It's a better place for him and don't worry that we'll forget you, you'll always be remembered.

The doctor came this morning to inject some sodium in his body because he hasn't been eating and drinking for days. That's just to prevent him from dehydration and wouldn't cure him..

I wish I have more time with him but I also wish this could end soon. It's hard to see him like this when I cannot do anything. The doctor also said miracles can happened in 1 out of 10 dogs. I wish he'll be the one.

0 Old Comments: