Tuesday, September 09, 2008

RIP Buddy..

For the past 1 week, Buddy's condition has became worse. I kept praying that he'll go away soon so that he won't have to suffer. I really hate myself for not being able to do anything. I still am..

The maid woke me up at 730 this morning and ask me to check out Buddy. He's no longer breathing but I manage to see his last breath. He was vomiting watery blood water. It was rather quick. It was less than 5 minutes then he's gone. At least he pass away without much struggling.

His body soon became stiff and we had to bury him. We dressed him in his "Buddy" shirt and wrapped him in white cloth, together with his biscuit, tray, matress and mangoes. I'll never ever forget that moment to see him covered with soil. Buddy.. Thanks for all the happiness, joy and laughter you brought to us all these years. You'll always be loved and remembered.

Buddy
24th August 1995 - 9th September 2008

0 Old Comments: