Thursday, October 30, 2008

Relaxxxxxxx


Guess how much is the top on the left???
RM25 from FOS. Please ignore the small breast cos not enough papaya. Haha..

I seriously think I ran out of clothes. Basically my attire everyday is casual, regardless working hours or non working hours. I'm a little bit too much lately, not that I'm very rich this month, I bought quite a number of tops already. I still want to save up for my upcoming trip. Whatever.. I'll do anything to make myself happy.. =)

Actually I'm feeling moody right now. I felt that I'm in a cross road of my life. Everything is hanging in between. Career wise, I don't feel the challenge I used to feel anymore. So.. to change job or not? I'm still deciding. Relationship wise, I'm in a long distance relationship. I'll get married within these few years but exactly when I don't know. Family, not much major problem that I know of. Friendship, I think no problem too. Maybe I'm lazy to elaborate too much details now about my life.

Whatever it is or it may be, I just hope this feeling will go away. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow because it's gonna be FRIDAY!

0 Old Comments: