Thursday, October 09, 2008

Super moody

I don't know why am I being so moody since Monday. I'm really sorry for those I lashed out to. I know I was being unreasonable, a bitch whatever you wanna call it. Blame it on pms ok? I tend to get irritated VERY easily, even by just touching me. Sorry.. I don't know what got into me.

In order to un-moody myself, I went shopping and bought these. Haha.. makes me felt so much better and gave me more reasons to have new clothes.

From Pull n bear and forever 21!

Vincci 50% off shoe - RM34.50!

If your boss announced that you're being promoted, a normal human would be happy. But I wasn't. That is a problem. Maybe I'm sick of being here. 2 and a half years in this company, enough. Honestly I know very clearly I wouldn't stay here long. For me, it is just a stepping stone. I'm trying to convince myself that everyone in every corner of the world think the same, except Japan of course. If I were to stay in one company for the rest of my life, I'd rather.. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Back to the problem. It's human nature to leave if we found better place and better offer, right? right? right? I haven't started looking yet but I think I will after Chinese New Year. Why Chinese New Year? Then I won't have to take leave after that.. haha..

Shit I'm typing nonsense.. time to doze off..

0 Old Comments: