Saturday, September 27, 2008

No work today!

It has been almost 3 weeks since Buddy the dearest left us. I'm surprised how I healed so fast. It doesn't mean that I don't love him anymore but I guess I've moved on. I was in a pet shop the other day with my colleagues and it still hurts when I saw his favourite biscuit on the shelf, thinking there's no reason for me to buy it anymore. I know.. life goes on..

That's why I've been keeping myself busy. I finished Ghost whisperer season 1 and 2, moonlight resonance and your class or mine. My eyes are seriously tired. Now I'm left with some movies and series that I don't feel like watching so I can concentrate on my exam. I went to register the exam on the last day which is Sept 2 and got stuck in the stupid jam for almost 3 hours during office hour. Didn't know it can be so fucking jam. Anyway, I'm officially sitting the test this December 7 for Level 4! 私は12月のJLPTの検査を取っている。がんばてください!!

It's Saturday today and I'm so glad I don't have to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a long list of stuff I need to do. Sigh.. really wish someone can do it for me.

0 Old Comments: