Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why???

All I feel like saying is fuck. Fuck the world.
I can't believe I did this again. 4 front skirts has been changed in the lifespan of this Jazz of 5 years. The 5th one is on the way because I just broke the 4th one!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I didn't realised until my colleagues told me when I double parked their cars. I was just thinking what can I buy when I got a lil extra money since today the salary is out because of Deepavali. And then minutes later I found out I have to spend money to get a new one, spray it and it's gonna cost me hundreds. Fuck!

Is this a once a year thing? I was being very careful this year to not try to drive like a maniac since I love skirting so much but why la... why why why... Last month is the tyres that cost me hundreds too now this.

Why me?
Why every year?
Why Malaysia public transport no good so I don't have to drive?
Why am I so careless?

Why.........................

0 Old Comments: