Monday, November 03, 2008

Aussie Aussie Aussie

The recording yesterday ended at 230am. I was super tired. First, I'm aging, so I can't stay up late like I used to as those days. Second, the levels of the whole recording is making my ears and brain very drained. Thanks to this super deaf musician. It's reaching the level where my ear actually hurts a lil and he still said louder.. Niama.. but the whole night I didn't give a shit on anything else besides wishing the clock could tick faster.

I slept at almost 330am and got up at 8am! I'm supposed to start work at 1pm since I worked late but I went to work at 10am. What an workaholic. I couldn't sleep. My body has its own clock and automatically woke up. No matter how I try to make myself to fall asleep again, it didn't work and the next thing I know is I'm on the way to work.

I'm gonna stay past 12am today. Air Asia is giving free tickets to Perth, Gold Coast and Melbourne. I missed it the time before and I'm not gonna miss it this time!! I'll get ready my credit card and flying date and click buy when I found the "0" fare option!

Australia, here I come again! Told ya I'll be back!

0 Old Comments: