Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ipod Mini

Just got my Ipod Mini in pink! An early birthday gift from my mum and bro.. So happy.. Thanks! The delivery man called up at 10am this morning, I didn't want to wake up when I heard the intercom but I knew it was my Ipod waiting for me, so quickly I rushed downstairs without even wash up!

Sis arrived yesterday night. We chat till 3am. That's why I couldn't wake up so early. I took out everything in the box, charged it and went back to sleep. Still laughing in my dream though.. I was having problems with that player. Need updates for both the hardware and software! Sigh, apple product. I love electronic stuff for some reason, I do not know why. This is my 3rd mp3 player! The first was just 32MB internal + external 64MB, second one was 128 internal + 64MB. I thought that was more than enough, but.. here I got a 4GB one! Yea! I wanted to sell off those old ones but I chose to keep now. Who will sell off part of themselves anyway?

I couldn't sleep well yesterday night as I was trying to sleep straight, as in facing up. I was trying to prove whether my pillow was the cause for those little red dots on my face. Bugs?? My face!! Damn! Proven that IT WAS! Why me? Sis gave me some german chamomile oil, it works, a little at least. I was using teatree oil before this but still the same.

We all woke up at 1pm without realising it was so late. As for me, continue "Ipod-ing"!

0 Old Comments: