Friday, November 19, 2004

Shopping!!

I had a great day! Went Victoria Market wif my sis and bf to have breakfast. Bought this BBQ chicken kebab for 5 bucks and I can't finish! Then went to get some organic fruits and vege and chinese grocery.

After that, my sis and I went shopping! It had been months since I last bought new clothes. I got myself a dress, a slipper, a belt and 2 tops. Kookai was having sales! 50% off! That was why I bought those tops. But the thing I really wanted to get was shoes, sport shoe to replace my adidas and another casual ones. I ended up buying clothes instead. We went to foot locker, hype or those surf n dive shop, but none of those that I liked. Then my sis started to say I have funny taste. I shall continue searching tomorrow..

Now, I'm drop dead tired. Been walking non stop for hours. Gotta take a short nap now.. hehe..


0 Old Comments: