Friday, January 28, 2005

Holiday!!

I'm on holiday officially from today.. Though I still have 2 assignments waiting to hand up on Monday, but its all done! Specially thanks to Mr. Matthew Wong for his contribution.. haha.. Supposingly to hand it up today, but due to some special reasons, I decided to postponed it till Monday. Well.. I suppose I haven't got much to do these weekend.

Went to Nature's Workshop to look for Anna and Peter. Was asked to get some ruby zoisite for my younger bro. Anna give it to me FOC. I felt so bad that she didn't want me to pay. She said it's for my bro as samples. Thanks alot..

It was such a sunny and humid day and we sweat all the way there and back. What make it worse is the bus ride to Northcote. The air-cond wasn't functioning properly.. Damn it.. Then, had to stop by the travel agents place to pick up my air ticket. I was thrilled by them telling me about someone has picked up the ticket on my behalf yesterday! Got this sorted out and it was a bloody mistake! Anyways, as soon as I got back, I met up with Mandy. Went to get something to eat and we both updated each other since our last catch up a month ago. It was great to see her.

Got to take a cold shower! Laters...

0 Old Comments: