Thursday, January 13, 2005

CHANGES?

I've been searching for a new school lately. I couldn't bring myself to stay on in JMC for another semester. Well I suppose there are goods and bads about every school, but why stay on if I have better options for my future?

I'll be starting my Diploma in SAE College from 28 Feb. I had heard about this college from everyone, they even have a branch in Malaysia. But what they offered is different and wasn't what I wanted to do. What I want is solely Audio Engineering, not combining digital film and stuff. I have come to this point where I know very specifically what I want and I'll go straight to that.

I went to SAE yesterday and I was very impressed with their new campus. In terms of technology, they've got everything one needs. The smallest studio is equivalent to the biggest in JMC. *I didn't like to compare, but that's the fact* The most important is their course is more practical-based. I had been told that the class that I will be joining is only for JMC students, so far there are 20 people in the class already. They know what we had done in JMC and the course syllabus has been revised for us. Theory will be cut down and more prac will be replaced. I'll be seeing half of my classmates in SAE. Yes, they all felt the same as I do. For any students who transfer from other colleges, half the tuition fees will be waived. That wasn't the main reason I'm leaving, but it certainly make a very big difference.

New year, new change, new environment. I change for the better. But issues such as my student visa expiring, change of education provider, requesting release letter from school etc etc is coming in. I have to go through all these shits but I'm happy to do that because I chose this.

0 Old Comments: