Friday, January 14, 2005

Trapped & Released

Woke up at 10am today due to the heat trapped in the room. Though it was sunny and a little cooling out there, my apartment temperature is way higher than outside.

All these while since I moved in, me and my bf didn't open any windows. There are many windows in our apartment, but we were afraid that "flying objects" such as mosquitos, flies or anything that has got wings will fly in here. Even when my sis were here last month, I refused to let her open my room's window as in not more than 1 inch.

Then I called JMC to ask for my refund for the toolkit deposit that I had paid last month and they told me I can go in anytime to collect it. I got myself to wash up and changed in 15 minutes. As soon as I reached there, the admin make me waited for another 15 minutes or so before giving me back my 100 bucks. Well, never mind. I went to the studio next door to look for my tutor, Jesse to arrange for an earlier competency test. Supposingly, the test is scheduled earlier February but I couldn't make it and I have to finish my production project much earlier than anyone in my class by end of the month. I've got a stupid business plan and production project due at the same time. And till now, my group still hasn't find any bands that's interested to come in for free recording. Sigh.. well.. hopefully by next week we'll be able to get someone in and I can hand up my work earlier. If we record late, then I'll have to rush up for my mix. BUT, it's worth it because I'll be heading home for new year! And I'm completing my Cert IV a month faster than my classmates! Then when I got back, I'll continue my Diploma in SAE!

Anyways, I managed to book Jesse for 24th Jan at 10am for my test! After that I went to Photo Factory to took instant photos, need it for my Nepal visa. I tried out the new Fuji Digital Imaging machine while waiting for my photos. I got one photo from my mobile transfered there and printed out! How nice is the boss to give me FOC..

I went home and then went out again with my bf. We finally decided to open the window to let some fresh air in. We went clegs and bought some cloths. Don't know what that type of material is called, but it was with little tiny holes. How about calling it mosquito net material? We went to the crepe place, a french cafe then. I had vegetarian lasagne and ice coffee! As soon as we got back, we put those cloths in front of each windows with cellotape. Haha.. and instanly the whole apartment became cool as if we owned a natural air-conditioner.

0 Old Comments: