Friday, January 07, 2005

The Last Breakthrough

The Last Breakthrough.. Another TVB series that I had just finished watching. I fell in love with the story. Though I am not a doctor in real life, but being able to know how they save lives is great. Maybe in real life too, not all doctors are as nice as those people in there. But no one should doubt that it is such a noble occupation.

Over the 30 episodes, many different events had triggered me and I felt really greatful of what I'm having now. On the other side of the globe, people are suffering from hunger, war, disaster and perhaps dying. And on ther other side of the globe, people are eating too much, wasting their lives, not knowing how to cherish what they have.

Still remember one said that "Happiness is not mandatory, cherish what is in front of you." And one said that "No one knows when is the last time, treat it the last time everytime."It both mean the same thing of course, but we often forgot how lucky we are sometimes and still asking for more and more beyond our basic neccesity.

In some ways, it influenced me. It reminded me as well of my current status. I'm such a lucky girl. I have family who loves me, friends who support me, I have got everything that I need.. What else could I ask for more?

0 Old Comments: