Tuesday, December 14, 2004

First Sushi Roll!

Today.. the first time in my life of making my first sushi roll! Yay! Bought everything needed ages ago and finally got myself to do it this morning! Hehe, I am proud of myself! Self-praise is no disgrace. I believed that practise makes perfect. I only managed to think of cooked ham and egg roll sushi. Here's a pic of it.



A friend of mine came to visit me today. He came all the way from Sydney. I mean he wasn't here just to vist me, also other friends and visit Melbourne too. But still, its the thought that counts. Didn't see him for almost 6 months since I left Malaysia. Felt so bad to make him washed all the dishes for me. Those from last night and my sushi-making session. Hehe.. that's what friends are for.. He was here for couple of hours, we watched TV, chat and eat. Good to catch up with him!

Today's revision class wasn't too bad too. Got all the points down for tomorrow's exam - Music Production Analysis. So tonight's plan is to study study and study! Last module before christmas and my 2 weeks break shall begin!! Can't wait until Friday to go HOME! Haha..

Gotta get something to eat and then study!


0 Old Comments: