Saturday, January 22, 2005

Can't Wait To Go Home..

Had been busy with everything these few days. At times I thought I wasn't that busy but actually I AM. I finally got a call from someone who is interested for the free recording session. But their band will only be free from next Thursday or Friday, which I doubt that I will be able to do the session with them. Even I join them, but I won't have much time for mixing. I suppose I will leave it for my group mates.

I spoke to Jeff regarding this matter, telling him I'll be away from the beginning of February. And I wouldn't be able to hand it up by end of the January if we still can't record. He said he might be giving me a pre-recorded track for me to mix it. YES! That's what I was asking for. And since last Thursday, I have been reading alot about mixing. I want to hand up a perfect mix. And I'm going to be busy the whole next week. My final week of this course in JMC. Got my competency test on Monday and business plan presentation on Thursday and the whole week to mix 2 tracks. I can do it..

Well, all these has to happen in this week because I will be going home soon. Yea, again I know. This time is for chinese new year. And my bf is going back with me! He's going to be in KL for few days before he goes back to HK. Luckily his PR has been approved or else he'll be staying in Melbourne for new year. Good thing is at least I can bring him around, since it's his first time to KL. Show him where I grew up and what it feels like to be a Malaysian.

As for now, I really got to read more, and be prepared for the coming week. I hope I'll be able to finish everything as planned. Sigh.. help..

0 Old Comments: