Saturday, December 11, 2004

The Grudge

Gotta woke up pretty early this morning, Yale's coming over to pick Mandy up. I slept at almost 2am and got up at 10am. I was really tired though I know 8 hours of sleep is more than enough for my age. I can't stop yawning while waiting for Yale with her. Thank God he came earlier than I expected. I wasn't being mean or whatever, somehow I felt a little glad that she finally could go home. I think friends are better off not staying together, especially the close ones. Not that she had done anything, just me who are particular about some living habits I suppose.

Went back to sleep when my MSN disconnected itself after checking my mail and stuff online. Woke up by my sis again after half an hour. So I decided to wake up for good. Went yum cha in Kingbo restaurant. Had so many nice food again! I'm gaining loads of weight! It was definitely worth it. Hehe..

Then we went to get tickets for the movie "The Grudge". And wander around the city, here and there until the movie starts. That movie was freaking SCARY!!! Thought I would die inside the cinema. Goshh! My heart was beating so fast till it almost dropped out! But still, a must-watch movie, eventhough it was similiar to Ju-On Part 1.

Going to get some food.. laters..

0 Old Comments: