Sunday, January 30, 2005

Nightmare

What a scary dream I had last night.. From the moment I doze off, I started dreaming till the very moment I woke up. I could hardly rest my brain and it felt like I have been up the whole night.

In the dream, I went for holiday, I think it should be some island in Indonesia. Bali??!! No idea.. As soon as we reached the so-called hotel, a motel perhaps! We were taken to our room, individually. Their rooms are located along the stairs. Means my room was just next to the stairs, on the "slope". *weird* That room was spooky.. as if something has stayed in there since decades ago. Well the room was huge. I thought it was small at first. But the middle part is hidden and it became huge when I found it. I stayed in Room 219. Here's a draft for the room layout.



What else.. I saw Sydney Opera House from the window in my room. WTF..? In the geography point of view, there's no way I can see Opera House from there..! And the scariest thing I saw was the wave almost reach the top of it! It just splashed towards the Opera House direction. Too much Tsunami news I supposed.. I began to ask myself will the wave come to my direction or what? Should I go or what? And another part of the dream is even scary.. didn't want to bring it up here.. It was disgusting and unethical and nonsense. But it was me.

That dream ended and I woke up. Wanted to go the toilet. As I touched the door handle of my room, the alarm starts roaring! My heart almost flew out, plus the after effect of the dream. Things are just happening at the same seconds!

0 Old Comments: