Monday, February 07, 2005

A week..

It has been a week since I came back from Melbourne. And again I felt great. I didn't have time to log in here. I was taking Dan to roam around KL the first few days since it was his first visit to KL. Brought him to twin tower the sky bridge on the day afterwe arrived. It was my first time up there too! Didn't know it was free! I almost freaked out when I reached 41st floor. Well, it was a good experience anyways.

Went up to genting for the day after. Skyway was out of service due to some scheduled maintenance. So I had to drive all the way up! It was rather cooling that day. Just spent time taking photos and took a few rides in the theme park and head home! Now I totally understand how tiring to host foreigners.

And then on the 3rd, after sending Dan off to the airport in the noon, we had to prepare for our big bro's surprise birthday party!! From preparing food to decorating the house.. was drop dead tired. The worse part was the cleaning up part. But as long as the birthday boy is happy.. its worth it.

What else.. for the past few days, I had been helping out alot for the house and everything for chinese new year. And I finally cleaned up my room yesterday! Now I felt great being in there. Comfy & cosy.

0 Old Comments: