Monday, May 16, 2005

House of Fury

Went back to class after a 2 weeks break. But I'll be having my 2 weeks break again after this week! Hehe... Well, its not a self-declared holiday, that was because the builders were so slow with the studio renovation. Not my fault. Anyway, class was great. Today Chris went through the Control 24 desk with us. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but who knows.. I haven't touch a single button yet. I was nodding my head for the whole 3 hours. The not-so-happy part was her. She was so arrogant I would say. Don't want to bring that up in details here, I guess we're different species that's all.. but hey, what so great about you? I didn't know I was invisible till you showed me. Thanks!

Anyway, I had flu because of the freezing studio again. Took some rest when I got back.. and watched this movie - House of Fury, during dinner. It has been awhile since I last commented on movies. This one was good, funny but makes sense! Many of those recent HK production movies sucks to the max. At least 1 out of 10 movies is good, better than none. Oh well, I just kept laughing.. the WTF part was the funniest..

0 Old Comments: