Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm Tired

I'm off this week.. So, I'm free! Can't wait to go back to class next week. I tried to book in studio time even I'm having off days, be it to brush up my skill or fill in my time. It was fully booked for every single studio for the whole damn week. The only time available was 10pm - 2am or 2am till 9am. What the..? Some of my classmates tried staying up the whole night because you can access anywhere in the school, just that you can't leave until the next morning when the supervisor gets back. We were told to bring our sleeping bag if we want to sleep in the recording space. Someday I might do the same..

While most of the universities are having semester exam, I felt glad that I won't have to go through that again. Still recalling my days in Deakin, I stressed myself so much because I didn't want to fail any subjects. Thank God I did not. My current course is more practical-based instead of having written exam every semester end. Well, I don't even have semester break..

OK.. back to yesterday. I was playing game for the whole day - The Sims 2. I kept playing for hours, forgot about dinner and I took my shower at 2am.. *Bad for health* Before I went to bed, I told myself that I will not play it today! *Sorry for those who buzzed me in MSN and I didn't reply!* I woke up at mid day, took my brunch and started to clean up the place. I vacuumed the carpet both upstairs and downstairs, I mopped the floor, I cleaned the kitchen etc etc. I wanted to cleaned the toilet too, but I was dead tired after that. BUT it felt so GREAT & CLEAN.. Even the air is much fresher..

I supposed I'm that kind which "Can't sit still". Though I was tired but I still went to cook. I made water chestnut jelly! It only took me 30 minutes for the whole thing! I'm now typing this out, half dead while waiting for dinner. Hehe..

0 Old Comments: