Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Libra Odd Spots

I was a little emotional when I wrote my previous post.. But I meant what I wrote.. I'm back to the normal me again now, wanted to share some odd spots which I found on Libra pads. Yup sanitary pads. It was the adhesive backing strip.. I find it very interesting!

Odd Spot #16
Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown further if it is thrown west.


Odd Spot #23
In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.


Odd Spot #34
Mosquito repellants don't repel. The spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don't know you're there.


Odd Spot #159
People say "bless you" when you sneeze, because when you sneeze your heart stops for a millisecond.


Odd Spot #74
A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds.


Odd Spot #101
If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to supress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and DIE!


Odd Spot #27
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.


Odd Spot #44
It is physically impossible for a pig to look up to the sky.


Etc etc etc..

0 Old Comments: