Sunday, May 29, 2005

PC Market

My PC has been running slow nowadays as it has been flooded with lots of Audio files and editing softwares. There wasn't any major problem or whatsoever, but I just don't like it being slow sometimes. So I went to get some ram today. Due to GST reason, I really don't think its a good idea to get any technology related product in Australia. I'm so used to Low Yat's price..

Anyway, I went to the mini PC fair in Camberwell, there was this man that pissed me off big time. I was walking from stall to stall asking for price for the ram that I want, usually they'll tell you on the spot. But this man, either from Taiwan or China, he spoke to me in Mandarin.

Stupid Man :" How much do you want?"
Me :" I'm not sure, I'm asking around."
Stupid Man :" Tell me how much you willing to pay."
Me :" Aren't you supposed to tell me that?"
Stupid Man :" Give me a price."
Me :" 50 dollars?" (The cheapest was 70)
Stupid Man :" What do I earn if I sell it to you for 50 dollars??"
Me :" You're the one to ask me how much I willing to pay."

Then he was trying to justify himself by saying if I buy 1000 units he might give me that price. I seriously think he was out of his mind. I smiled to him and I walked off. He's gonna lose his customers with his attitude. I got myself a better price from another stall, with better service.

1 Old Comments:

what if u tell him that you only have $65 dollars? (give that a innocent look on your face.. whining type)

Most likely he will give u the ram and part with the 65 bucks so that he can use it for beer and roast meat..


char siew..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM, May 31, 2005