Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm moving

I was tired these few days for running everywhere looking for a place to move. I just called my landlord this morning telling him I'll be leaving end of this month. I felt sad after that because I really like this apartment.. Seriously this is the nicest apartment I've ever rented! Also the most expensive, that's why I can't stay. 1 year is enough, better than not staying here before!

I guess I was lucky enough to found this brand new apartment. http://www.tribecaapartments.com.au
I can foresee myself staying there in the next 12 months.
Cheaper rent, fresher air (A huge park behind), 10 minutes to city, slightly smaller (Current one is too spacious, hehe..), double storey as well! Thank God I found this because I just love double storey for some reason. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

*Praying hard* Let me find nice place, which is sunny, spacious, clean and cheap..

Now playing: 張敬軒 - My Way

0 Old Comments: