Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Have you ever?

Have you ever been through a day where you've seen repeated numbers over and over again? On car plates, street numbers, phone numbers etc etc.. And it was actually hint from God or whoever who wants you to get the message they're trying to convey?

Sometimes we thought it might be coincidence, but often it wasn't. Believe it or not, I believe it's some sort of message, though I still don't know what it meant.

Again, I went to Tribeca for one of the apartment. I finally made up my mind to rent Unit 112. I can't be bothered anymore. As long as it's clean and bright, that's it. I only found it funny after I filled in the application form. Unit 112 on 211 Powlett St. There were a few more times when I was packing her stuff and these few name cards caught my attention with the 112 on it. And my mcdonald meal was 11 dollars. Oh yea, and I was born in 21/11. I'm just trying to relate every clue I've got here to get a bigger picture of the message I'm supposed to get.

Anyone with numerology knowldege might be able to help me..

2 Old Comments:

yeah... another PPS blogger.
I know about that number stuff...
seeing 11:11 many times?

haha. that is kinda common when we are given some hints ...
something is going to happen soon.

a random blog reader
- Life Feel
www.xanga.com/life_feel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM, June 21, 2005  

hey, guess what...21 is ur bdate..so does mine.hahahaa...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM, June 22, 2005