Monday, June 20, 2005

Fool no more

I wasn't in the mood to blog lately, mainly because I was busy.. For the past few days, I was busy meeting up agents and packing her stuff. I can't wait to see those 200 kgs off to HK. Though my back hurts like hell, but it's worth it. I'm moving and I can't be bothered to bring her stuff with me again this time.

"It's time to stop being a fool."

Maybe I was a little harsh when I told him this but I really don't give a shit. She shoulda thank me for using my student ID to get the special rate for her, or she's gonna pay till her pants off. I didn't swear as much as I used to now, because I grew up? Probably..

If you don't understand, read this post. She drove me nuts

1 Old Comments:

alright wat...
Jangan tangguhkan kerja yang anda boleh lakukan hari ini kepada esok hari..

saya harap anda tidak akan marah..

:)

who else,
char siew

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM, June 21, 2005